Sqoop >> mail # user >> Using delimiter for field termiantion

Re: Using delimiter for field termiantion
Hi Lovely,
would you mind sharing with us entire Sqoop log generated with parameter --verbose?

If you have data that are not much suitable for text output, perhaps you could consider Avro as the storage format?

Jarcec