Hive, mail # user - Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule

Re: [VOTE] Amend Hive Bylaws + Add HCatalog Submodule
Brock Noland 2013-01-29, 01:00
+1 and +1 (non-binding)

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 and +1
>

> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Ashish Thusoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Measure 1: +1
>> Measure 2: +1
>>
>> Ashish
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM, Ashutosh Chauhan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > Measure 1: +1
>> > Measure 2: +1
>> >
>> > Ashutosh

>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/Proposed+Changes+to+Hive+Bylaws+for+Submodule+Committers

Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-01-29, 01:06
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:47
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-01-28, 19:48
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-01-28, 21:11
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-01-30, 01:18
+
Gunther Hagleitner 2013-01-30, 01:23
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-01-30, 06:28
+
Namit Jain 2013-01-31, 08:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-31, 22:04
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-02-04, 22:27
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-05, 01:10
+
Arvind Prabhakar 2013-01-29, 21:50
+
Shreepadma Venugopalan 2013-01-29, 22:57
+
Prasad Mujumdar 2013-01-30, 00:16
+
Zhenxiao Luo 2013-01-30, 00:21