Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4949 to trunk

Re: [VOTE] Merge HDFS-4949 to trunk
> Are there any other things we should do today prior to merging?

Can we get the user documentation done soon (HDFS-5386)?  I've given a
round of feedback.  If it helps, I can volunteer to upload a new patch that
incorporates my feedback.

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/