Chukwa >> mail # dev >> Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??

+
Rodrigo Trujillo 2013-05-20, 17:43
+
Eric Yang 2013-05-22, 06:53
+
Rodrigo Trujillo 2013-05-23, 14:04
+
Alan Cabrera 2013-05-24, 12:54
+
Rodrigo Trujillo 2013-06-03, 18:32
Re: Does Chukwa support Hadoop 2.x ??

On Jun 3, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Rodrigo Trujillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi, sorry for the delay.
>
> Yes, I would like to work on this. Do you guys have an IRC channel ?

We do have an IRC channel on freenode.  I encourage Chukwa developers to go there and hangout.
Regards,
Alan
+
Eric Yang 2013-06-09, 20:00