Hive >> mail # user >> hive cann't support setting queryTimeout

Re:Re: hive cann't support setting queryTimeout
yes

At 2012-03-26 15:26:49,"Nitin Pawar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Weng,
are you using hiveserver ?
Thanks,
Nitin
you can not set a query
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 12:45 PM, 王锋 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,all
when I using hive through jdbc,and execute the code below.
Statement stmt = con.createStatement();
stmt.setQueryTimeout(10);
hive thrown the exception "Method not support." so how can I set the query timeout like using mysql?
And is this an issue for hive?

--
Nitin Pawar