Flume >> mail # user >> Max events per RPC call from across sink  to Avro source

+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 21:16
Re: Max events per RPC call from across sink  to Avro source
May be it is taking the default batch size of 100 instead of 900 what I have for Avro sink.

Any  clue why it is not taking 900 as batch size ?

Thanks

Madhu
On Apr 16, 2013, at 4:16 PM, Madhu Gmail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have flume agent configuration with sink batch size as 900.
>
> Also I have another  flume agent working as collector.
>
> Even though I have 900 as batch-size on agent sink,  I can only see 100 event batch when the sink gets the data from file channel and sends it to collector.
>
> I also see below comment in the code where it says max is 100 per RPC call

> * <td>The maximum number of events to send per RPC.</td>
> * <td>events (int)</td>
> * <td>100</td>
>
> Madhu  Munagala
> (214)679-2872
+
Chris Neal 2013-04-16, 21:45
+
Madhu Gmail 2013-04-16, 23:17
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-04-17, 05:44