Accumulo >> mail # user >> 807 tablets, for the same table, on one tserver?

+
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 11:44
+
John Vines 2013-04-11, 13:14
+
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 13:39
+
John Vines 2013-04-11, 13:41
Re: 807 tablets, for the same table, on one tserver?
Grep the master logs for "balance" usually gives some clue.