Flume, mail # user - issues building flume

+
Siva Gudavalli 2012-11-08, 11:35
Re: issues building flume
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-11-08, 12:46
Just build and skip the tests:

MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx512mb" mvn clean package -Drat.numUnapprovedLicenses=10 -DskipTests

-Drat.. let you skip 10 unsolved licenses, if you get such an error.

cheers,
 Alex

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz