Hive, mail # user - Re: Find current db we r using in Hive

Re: Find current db we r using in Hive
Ramki Palle 2013-03-08, 06:36
Sai,

I do not think there is any command to show the current db in Hive. One
alternative for you is to set a property so that the current database is
shown as part of the prompt:

set hive.cli.print.current.db=true;

This one shows your current db as part of your hive prompt.

Regards,
Ramki.