HDFS >> mail # user >> Child error

+
Amit Sela 2013-03-12, 11:34
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-12, 11:40
+
Amit Sela 2013-03-12, 12:08
RE: Child error
or https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4857
Which is fixed in 1.0.4
From: Amit Sela [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 5:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Child error

Hi Jean-Marc,
I am running Hadoop 1.0.3, and I did see this issue you've mentioned but the exit status in the issue is 126 and sometimes I get 255.
Any ideas what do theses status codes mean ?
Did you suffer this issue and upgraded to 1.0.4 ? If so, How "smooth" is such upgrade (shouldn't differ from 1.0.3 that much no ?)

Thanks!