Sqoop >> mail # user >> sqoop import primary key is not included in the column family anymore

Re: sqoop import primary key is not included in the column family anymore
Hi Shengjie,
this is expected behaviour when the column used for row key is not added to the column data. You need to set property sqoop.hbase.add.row.key if you need to repeat such column's value inside the data as well, for example:

  sqoop import -Dsqoop.hbase.add.row.key=true --connect ...

Jarcec