Flume, mail # dev - Is there an encrpted flume channel available?

Re: Is there an encrpted flume channel available?
Harish Mandala 2012-07-16, 12:49
Hi,

Not sure if this helps but - If the Flume source you're looking at uses the
Netty API, it should be fairly straightforward to add SSL to it - Netty
makes that really easy.

Regards,
Harish