HBase >> mail # user >> GET performance degrades over time

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 09:16
+
Bing Jiang 2013-05-16, 10:49
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-16, 16:28
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:50
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 18:43
+
Michael Segel 2013-05-16, 18:46
Re: GET performance degrades over time
> Going from memory, the swap value setting to 0 is a suggestion. You may
> still actually swap, but I think its a 'last resort' type of thing.
>
> When you look at top, at the top of the page, how much swap do you see?

When I look at top it says: 0K total, 0K used, 0K free (as expected). I can
try and add some swap but will do it as a last resort as suggested by you.
+
Michael Segel 2013-05-16, 18:59
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-05-16, 19:13