HBase >> mail # user >> serialize hbase data

serialize hbase data
Hello,

I was wondering if there is an easy way to serialize hbase data so I can
store it on a Unix filesystem. Since the data is unstructured I was
thinking of creating a XML file which would represent it for each key and
value. Any thoughts or ideas about this?

Stack 2012-03-27, 15:38