Flume, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1

[VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.4.0 RC1
Mike Percy 2013-06-25, 02:30
This is the fourth release for Apache Flume as a top-level project,
version 1.4.0. We are voting on release candidate RC1.

It fixes the following issues:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG;hb=756924e96ace470289472a3bdb4d87e273ca74ef

*** Please cast your vote within the next 72 hours ***

The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5, *.sha1)
for the source and binary artifacts can be found here:
  http://people.apache.org/~mpercy/flume/apache-flume-1.4.0-RC1/

Maven staging repo:
  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflume-067/

The tag to be voted on:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=flume.git;a=commit;h=756924e96ace470289472a3bdb4d87e273ca74ef

Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release is here:
  https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/flume/dist/KEYS

Thanks,
Mike