Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 1.4.x incremental job with hdfs error

Re: Sqoop 1.4.x incremental job with hdfs error
Hi sir,
Sqoop requires Hadoop configuration files available on the machine where you run Sqoop. I'm wondering if the config files from machine "C" (hdfs gateway I suppose) are also available on machine "A" where Sqoop is running.

Jarcec