Drill >> mail # dev >> Reviewboard / Jira tool

Reviewboard / Jira tool
Hi folks,

I took the Kafka rb/jira review tool and modified it for Drill use. It
allows you to create and update both Jira and Reviewboard the same time.

I tried it with DRILL-241 and it seems to work great.

I also created the wiki page to describe how to set this up here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Drill+Patch+Review+Tool#DrillPatchReviewTool-DrillJIRAandReviewboardscript

The script is still under reviewboard, but if you want to use it feel free
to grab the patch at DRILL-241 and use it.

Thanks!

Tim