Hive >> mail # dev >> Hive 0.9 release

Hive 0.9 release
Hi all,

Branch for 0.8-r2 was created on Dec 7, almost four months ago. Between
then and now lots of cool stuff has landed in trunk waiting to be released
and get to users. I think its a good time now to get the ball rolling for
0.9 release.   If this sounds good, I would propose to cut a branch for 0.9
later this week. Then we can focus on stabilizing the branch and subsequent
release from it.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Ashutosh