Accumulo >> mail # dev >> asciidoc manual

+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 17:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 17:43
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 17:59
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 18:06
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 18:22
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-01, 17:17
+
David Medinets 2013-05-01, 18:42
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-01, 19:38
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-01, 20:07
+
David Medinets 2013-05-03, 21:18
Re: asciidoc manual
I have used asciidoc for several projects and really like it.  One option
is http://asciidoctor.org/.  It is a Ruby processor for asciidoc, but it
runs in JRuby and even has a maven plugin,
https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor-maven-plugin.  Github uses
asciidoctor for README.adoc and README.asciidoc files,
http://asciidoctor.org/news/2013/01/30/asciidoc-returns-to-github/ and I
even see traffic about using it from the JBoss community.  So it is in
active development, well supported and growing.  The only issue I see is
that asciidoctor does not support a native build to PDF, you still have to
use the asciidoc toolchain.  But that may changed in the future,
https://github.com/asciidoctor/asciidoctor/issues/113

Mike
On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:18 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I took another look at the HTML and it was indeed the bright red strings
> that I did not like. Otherwise, brilliant!

+
Christopher 2013-05-04, 12:40
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 21:00