Sqoop >> mail # user >> [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.2 released

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Sqoop 1.99.2 released
I  thank the entire sqoop team for the support in releasing this version.
My special thanks to Jarcec for helping me along this release.  Without his
help this would not be easy.

Thanks

Venkat