HBase, mail # user - Lease does not exist exceptions

Re: Lease does not exist exceptions
Bryan Keller 2012-02-21, 05:58
To follow up, it does appear that the scenario I described will cause the LeaseException, i.e. if you have a large table, and you scan it with a filter that skips many rows, the client can timeout waiting for a response from the region server with the next matching row, which leads to a LeaseException.

I increased hbase.rpc.timeout to resolve the issue.