HBase >> mail # user >> Could an EC2 machine to 4 times slower than local dev workstation?

Re: Could an EC2 machine to 4 times slower than local dev workstation?
Is your client program running on the same node? Given that c1.mediums are
on shared hosts, your neighbor might be overloading his VM, causing yours
to starve.