Pig >> mail # user >> Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

+
Ugljesa Stojanovic 2012-10-10, 13:17
Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
Kind of resolved... If it's a nested class it has to be static but I still
see the empty constructor being called multiple times but after that it
seems to call the correct one.

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:17 PM, Ugljesa Stojanovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Not sure if this is a noob question but I've been digging quite a lot and
> trying different things and I just can't seem to use a non static class for
> Initial/Intermed/Final getters or use constructors for them. Can this be
> done and how?
>
> Regards,
> Ugljesa

+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-10-10, 16:25
+
Ugljesa Stojanovic 2012-10-10, 17:20
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-10-11, 17:54