Pig, mail # user - Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
Ugljesa Stojanovic 2012-10-10, 13:38
Kind of resolved... If it's a nested class it has to be static but I still
see the empty constructor being called multiple times but after that it
seems to call the correct one.