Pig >> mail # user >> Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor

Re: Non static nested Algebraic functions and their constructor
Kind of resolved... If it's a nested class it has to be static but I still
see the empty constructor being called multiple times but after that it
seems to call the correct one.