Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop export - incremental extracts

Sqoop export - incremental extracts
Hello,

I am exploring sqoop to send data from hadoop to EDW. I don't want to send
the same data again and again. I need to identify the changes in HDFS and
send only the data that has changed since my previous export. What is the
best way to implement such incremental export logic?  I see that sqoop
import has incremental logic option; but can't see it in export.

Any recomendations / suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sadu