HBase >> mail # user >> Tests fail while building 0.90.3

Re: Tests fail while building 0.90.3
Hi,

I am running the build on rhel 5 machine. I ran the following command:

mvn clean test -Dtest=TestHRegion

and the contents of TestHRegion-output.txt are in:

http://pastebin.com/0WZkapGD

Thanks
Vandana

On Jun 16, 2011, at 4:03 PM, Stack wrote:

> What Ted said and what happens if you run it standalone?
>
> mvn clean test -Dtest=TestHRegion
>
> St.Ack
>
> On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Can you tell us about your OS ?
>> Also, can you put TestHRegion-output.txt on pastebin ?
>> Thanks
>> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 6:57 AM, Vandana Ayyalasomayajula <
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> I am trying to build HBase-0.90.3 on my machine. I am using Hadoop 0.20
>>> append version described in the page:
>>>

>>> http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/04/14/building-an-hadoop-0-20-x-version-for-hbase-0-90-2/
>>>
>>> The test "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegion" with the
>>> following exception:
>>>
>>> java.io.IOException: Failed delete of
>>> /home/temp/hbase-0.90.3/build/hbase/test/TestHRegion/testWritesWhileScanning
>>>
>>> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Vandana

Vandana Ayyalasomayajula