HBase, mail # user - Rest Client remote connection

Re: Rest Client remote connection
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-14, 20:43
First, if you don't need mismatched client and server versions of HBase
you'll do yourself a favor by avoiding that - just as a general suggestion.

Next, a 400 response means your request was not properly formatted. We will
need more information to understand why. What was the request as sent by
the client? What is logged on the server side?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)