HBase >> mail # user >> upgrading HBase 0.90.2 to HBase 0.94

upgrading HBase 0.90.2 to HBase 0.94
Hi everybody,

I want to upgrade my HBase cluster (currently running 0.90.2) to 0.94.

Is it possible to upgrade right away or do I need to install 0.92 first ?

If anyone already did this kind of upgrade, do you have some tips and key
notes ?

Thanks,

Amit.