Pig >> mail # user >> Re:Re: Re: Re: pig-0.10.0: TestJobSubmission failed with: Internal error creating job configuration.

+
lulynn_2008 2012-08-22, 02:55
+
lulynn_2008 2012-08-15, 07:56
Re: pig-0.10.0: TestJobSubmission failed with: Internal error creating job configuration.
Hi,

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.NoServerForRegionException:
> Unable to find region for passwd,,99999999999999 after 10 tries.
It looks like the region server is not available.
1) Does TestHBaseStorage pass? I guess that it fails with the same error.
2) In your log, do you see any errors related to the HBase region server?
For example, java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not instantiate a
region instance.

If the region server failed to start, you will see this failure.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 12:56 AM, lulynn_2008 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In TestJobSubmission, testReducerNumEstimation failed with following error
> information. Please give a glance to check what the problem is. Thanks.
>
> Error information:
> Testcase: testReducerNumEstimation took 1,809.419 sec
>         Caused an ERROR
> Internal error creating job configuration.
> org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.JobCreationException:
> ERROR 2017: Internal error creating job configuration.
>         at
> org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.JobControlCompiler.getJob(JobControlCompiler.java:731)
>         at
> org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.JobControlCompiler.compile(JobControlCompiler.java:259)
>         at
> org.apache.pig.test.TestJobSubmission.testReducerNumEstimation(TestJobSubmission.java:491)
> Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.NoServerForRegionException:
> Unable to find region for passwd,,99999999999999 after 10 tries.
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:926)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:832)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:801)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegionInMeta(HConnectionManager.java:933)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:836)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.locateRegion(HConnectionManager.java:801)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.finishSetup(HTable.java:234)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:174)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:133)
>         at
> org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage.setLocation(HBaseStorage.java:545)
>         at
> org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.JobControlCompiler.getJob(JobControlCompiler.java:384)

+
lulynn_2008 2012-08-17, 06:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-08-18, 06:26