Pig >> mail # user >> pig-0.10.0: TestJobSubmission failed with: Internal error creating job configuration.

Re: pig-0.10.0: TestJobSubmission failed with: Internal error creating job configuration.
Hi,

Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.NoServerForRegionException:
> Unable to find region for passwd,,99999999999999 after 10 tries.
It looks like the region server is not available.
1) Does TestHBaseStorage pass? I guess that it fails with the same error.
2) In your log, do you see any errors related to the HBase region server?
For example, java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not instantiate a
region instance.

If the region server failed to start, you will see this failure.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo