Hadoop >> mail # general >> code tree changes to create 1.0

code tree changes to create 1.0
Dear all,
in the next hour I will make the following changes to the code tree, as
discussed and voted in other threads:

*  branch-0.20-security will be renamed to branch-1
*  branch-0.20-security-205 will be copied to branch-1.0

Please hold off any commits to any of these named branches until my next
email,
and please do not make any further commits to branch-0.20-security-205
going forward.

Instructions for adjusting your workspaces will follow, after I validate
them by trying them myself.
Thank you,
--Matt