Avro, mail # user - Ruby & Avro

Re: Ruby & Avro
Martin Kleppmann 2013-06-07, 12:24
No, it only serializes records to/from Ruby hashes (i.e. it's at the same
level of the Java "generic" reader/writer).

I have been hacking on generating Ruby classes at runtime from an Avro
schema (which would be the Rubyish equivalent of code generation), but it's
not yet ready for general use.

Martin