Hive >> mail # user >> Important information required about Hive metastore connections

Important information required about Hive metastore connections
Hi team,
What we have observed is, hive creates so many connections to metastore (mysql). This makes us change the numer of connections to mysql.
Can anyone explain me how does hive manages its connections to metastore database.
is it one for every Job submitted by every user ? if not then how and when hive makes connections to metastore.
2. Is it possible to limit the number of maximum connections hive could make to mysql metastore ? Or is it possible to limit number of maximum jobs than can be submitted to hive at anytime ?
Please help
Thanks in advance.

Cheers !!!

Siddharth Tiwari