Accumulo >> mail # user >> TimeSpan Iterator

+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-08-28, 13:26
+
John Armstrong 2012-08-28, 13:33
+
William Slacum 2012-08-28, 16:02
+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-08-28, 16:47
+
John Armstrong 2012-08-28, 16:55
Re: TimeSpan Iterator
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 6:33 AM, John Armstrong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 08/28/2012 09:26 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of a TimeSpan Iterator that will fetch rows based on
>> the accumulo timestamp?
>>

> We actually wrote our own TimestampRangeIterator and TimestampSetIterator
> classes.  I don't know if 1.4 has any in the core libraries.  It's not very
> hard though.

There's a TimestampFilter in org.apache.accumulo.core.iterators.user in
1.4.  It uses a range of timestamps.  Users should be aware that this is
not an efficient operation, though.

Billie
+
Bob.Thorman@... 2012-08-28, 16:51