HBase, mail # user - Thrift and coprocessors

Re: Thrift and coprocessors
Gary Helmling 2012-03-19, 18:14
Currently endpoint coprocessors are only callable via the java client.
 Please do open a JIRA describing what you would like to see here.  If
you'd like to try working up a patch, that would be even better!