Pig >> mail # user >> Nested JSON.

Re: Nested JSON.
Hi Satish,
     from what I understand you are trying to convert your csv files into json objects. Can you try joining your two data sets based on personid , more on join here http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/basic.html#JOIN. Once you have the data in one relation pass that to a UDF which can construct a json object (http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.10.0/udf.html#udf-java).

--
Harsha