HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Storing images in Hbase

+
Michael Segel 2013-01-11, 15:00
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-11, 15:27
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-11, 17:40
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:47
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-11, 17:51
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-13, 15:47
+
kavishahuja 2013-01-05, 10:11
+
谢良 2013-01-06, 03:58
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-06, 05:45
+
谢良 2013-01-06, 06:14
+
Damien Hardy 2013-01-06, 09:35
+
Yusup Ashrap 2013-01-06, 11:58
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-06, 20:12
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-06, 20:28
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-06, 20:49
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-06, 20:52
+
Mohit Anchlia 2013-01-06, 21:09
+
Amandeep Khurana 2013-01-06, 20:33
+
Marcos Ortiz 2013-01-11, 18:01
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-13, 16:17
+
Varun Sharma 2013-01-17, 23:29
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-20, 19:49
+
Varun Sharma 2013-01-22, 01:10
+
Varun Sharma 2013-01-22, 01:12
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-24, 04:53
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-24, 22:13
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-25, 07:41
+
S Ahmed 2013-01-27, 02:00
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-27, 02:56
+
yiyu jia 2013-01-27, 15:37
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-27, 16:56
+
yiyu jia 2013-01-27, 21:58
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-28, 04:06
+
Jack Levin 2013-01-28, 04:16
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-28, 18:58
+
yiyu jia 2013-01-28, 20:23
Re: Storing images in Hbase
You bring up a very common consideration I think.

For static content, such as images, then a cache can help offload read load
from the datastore. This fits into this conversation.

For dynamic content, then an external caching may not be helpful as you
say, although blockcache within HBase will help if you are assembling
content dynamically from repeated queries some of which are bringing in the
same data over and over.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy