HBase, mail # user - Miserable Performance of gets

+
kiran 2013-03-06, 04:36
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-06, 04:57
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 05:06
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 05:13
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 05:24
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 05:29
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 06:38
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 06:42
+
lars hofhansl 2013-03-06, 07:05
+
kiran 2013-03-06, 05:26
+
Anoop Sam John 2013-03-06, 05:12
+
Stack 2013-03-06, 06:51
Re: Miserable Performance of gets
kiran 2013-03-06, 07:00
Yes we profiled the gets after completing the scan only. We have 12
regionservers. Each table i am doing gets has 40 regions.

--
Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla

-----Even a correct decision is wrong when it is taken late