HBase, mail # user - Miserable Performance of gets

Re: Miserable Performance of gets
kiran 2013-03-06, 07:00
Yes we profiled the gets after completing the scan only. We have 12
regionservers. Each table i am doing gets has 40 regions.

--
Thank you
Kiran Sarvabhotla

-----Even a correct decision is wrong when it is taken late