Flume >> mail # dev >> FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType

FLUME-1886 - Add a JMS enum type to SourceType
Jeff,

I updated the files to cover (FLUME-1886) while I was working on FLUME-1889
and FLUME-1994

Do you mind if I assign the task to myself so that I can update the issue
with a new patch?

It seems this files have changed since the last time I touched it.

Thanks.