Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.7.5 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2013-04-30, 16:27
+
Scott Carey 2013-04-30, 18:32
+
James Baldassari 2013-04-30, 19:17
+
Alexandre Normand 2013-06-17, 20:57
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2013-06-18, 02:39
+
Michael Häusler 2013-06-18, 10:17
+
Scott Carey 2013-06-19, 05:58
+
Micah Huff 2013-07-01, 16:05
+
Jeremy Kahn 2013-07-01, 16:10
+
Doug Cutting 2013-07-01, 22:15
+
Scott Carey 2013-07-03, 02:24
Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
Any updates? It's been almost a month since the last comment re:1.7.5
release. We are building more and more features internally that are
dependent on the release of 1.7.5.

Thanks,
Micah

On 07/02/2013 07:24 PM, Scott Carey wrote:
> This weekend, which here in the US at my employer is a full 4 days.
>
> I'll try to get the next Schema Repo patch out as well, but 1.7.5 is not
> blocked by that (we can make a 1.7.6 right after if need be).
>
> On 7/1/13 3:15 PM, "Doug Cutting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Micah Huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Any update on the release date of 1.7.5?
>> I'm back from my travels and also eager to get this out soon.
>>
>> Scott, when do you expect to finish the SchemaBuilder API changes?
>>
>> Doug

+
Scott Carey 2013-07-28, 16:34
+