HBase >> mail # user >> hbase many-to-many design

Re: hbase many-to-many design
Hi Sonal,

   Thanks for your reply.
   How to add a new column to the existing columnFamily?The method I want
to try is using 3 steps, first get the record, construct a new put, using
the reocrd's( getted before) columnFamily2, then delete the old record in
Hbase, finally put the new constructed 'put' into Hbase.I really don't
think this is a good way.
   if another 'put', including a new column is put to Hbase, this is a
'update' action or another version?
   Would you please give me some reference for adding a column to a row?

Thanks & Best Regards
Mike