Zookeeper, mail # user - zooKeeper connectionloss on a folder

+
Yuhan Zhang 2012-05-01, 03:24
+
Ted Dunning 2012-05-01, 05:50
+
Yuhan Zhang 2012-05-01, 17:17
Re: zooKeeper connectionloss on a folder
Ted Dunning 2012-05-01, 18:22
There is a size limit for responses from the server.  That is likely the
problem you are seeing.  This can be configured larger, but that isn't
really a solution.

It would be better to address this at the architectural level.  Is there
some way that you can go to a multi-level directory structure?

+
Yuhan Zhang 2012-05-01, 20:01