Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zooKeeper connectionloss on a folder

Re: zooKeeper connectionloss on a folder
There is a size limit for responses from the server.  That is likely the
problem you are seeing.  This can be configured larger, but that isn't
really a solution.

It would be better to address this at the architectural level.  Is there
some way that you can go to a multi-level directory structure?