Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.2-rc0

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-03-29, 22:45
+
Ted Yu 2012-03-29, 22:55
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-03-29, 23:07
+
Eli Collins 2012-04-18, 18:54
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-04-19, 18:26
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-04-19, 18:45
+
Eli Collins 2012-04-19, 19:26
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-19, 19:54
+
Enis Söztutar 2012-04-19, 20:05
+
Daryn Sharp 2012-04-20, 14:28
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-04-20, 18:41
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2012-04-23, 21:54
+
Steve Loughran 2012-04-24, 10:47
+
Thomas Jungblut 2012-04-24, 11:04
+
Robert Evans 2012-03-30, 14:50
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-04-04, 22:56
Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.2-rc0
Thomas Graves 2012-04-03, 13:07
+1, I downloaded and checked this rc, some of the things I checked:

  - html documentation present in binary: share/doc/hadoop/index.html
  - release is present at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/staging/org/apache/hadoop/hadoo
p-common/0.23.2/
  - LICENSE, NOTICE and REAEDME are good
  - md5 and signatures good
  - src tarball builds

Testing: All testing on 2 nodes, unsecured
  - all daemons started - hdfs/yarn/history server
  - Ran wordcount, sleep and both passed

Thanks,
Tom Graves