Chukwa, mail # dev - Incubator report due by July 4th

Re: Incubator report due by July 4th
Chris Douglas 2012-07-06, 23:52
Dude, you commented on it. Are you being coy about the dev list or do you
really not remember? It wasn't a VOTE, it was a thread where everyone on
the PPMC +1'd a motion to end incubation after the next release established
clean licensing. The board report not only didn't mention that thread, but
it discussed the project's focus on expanding the contributor list and the
upcoming release. Bernd also seemed confused by this dissonance.

If there's cause for optimism and/or we need another cycle to generate that
"last" release: no problem. I prefer that outcome to retiring the podling.
But the report pivoted based on information that was not discussed or
disclosed on the dev list. -C