HBase, mail # user - One Region Server fails - all M/R jobs crash.

Re: One Region Server fails - all M/R jobs crash.
Asaf Mesika 2013-11-23, 17:25
Coming to think about it - I think it make perfect sense for HBase to
protect against oome eminating from user queries. Just think MySQL would
crash since there are too many queries or one giant query.