MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there any possible way to use hostname variable in mapred-site.xml file

Re: Is there any possible way to use hostname variable in mapred-site.xml file
How about add -Dhost.name=`hostname` in HADOOP_OPTS
and get this variable in config file ${host.name} ?
I have not tried this, you can try this.