Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: how to find process under node

Re: how to find process under node
Hi Suneel,

Please provide more details. Like what you want to print and what files you
are using with in the script. So that i can help. May be some thing wrong
in your script. So i want to check from my end and help you on this case.

--
 Pavan Kumar Polineni